Inclusive Prosperity Coalition Position Papers
- Comparative Study – Child Find VA and MD
- Inclusive Prosperity Coalition Position on FY18 Budget
- One Pager – IPC Position Paper on Early Stages
Helpful Resources in Understanding the District’s FY18 Budget
Advocates for Justice and Education, Inc.
Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
DC Fiscal Policy Institute
- A Citizen’s Guide to the DC Budget
- Overview and Timeline of the DC Budget Process for FY 2018
- Investing in Our Kids: District of Columbia School Finance Primer
- Fiscal Year 2018 Budget Falls Short of “Inclusive Prosperity”
- 2018 Budget Tool Kit
- What’s In the Proposed Fiscal Year 2018 Budget for PreK-12 Education?
- What’s In the Proposed Fiscal Year 2018 Budget for Interim Disability Assistance
DC’s Children Law Center
- Does for DC Chancellor Antwan Wilson Shares Visit for DC Public Schools
- Associated Press: What Led to the Supreme Court’s Student Disabilities Ruling?
- DC Special Education Legislation Effective Dates – Updated July 2016
- DC Special Education Summary Reform
National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012
- “Preparing for life after high school: The characteristics and experiences of youth in special education” (Volume 1: Comparisons with Other Youth)
- “Preparing for life after high school: the characteristics and experiences of youth in special education” (Volume 2: Comparisons across Disability Groups)